Czech national lottery with all draws history available

Would you like LottoMatic to provide results, predictions & statistics for a lottery we don't analyze already? Please post your request under this forum. New lottery features should also be posted here.
nikola.mrdja

Czech national lottery with all draws history available

Post by nikola.mrdja » 28 Jan 2022, 02:02

Hello there, greetings from Prague, Czech Republic!

Recently I came across your website which I have read entirely, and find it interesting and very useful in terms of ideas and structured information you provided there. I'd like to thank you for all that effort you put into it.

Then I was thinking whether it would be possible to add there additional lottery - the biggest and most popular in the Czech Republic - called Sportka [national provider: Sazka]. Their website here https://www.sazka.cz/loterie/sportka/sazky-a-vysledky [only in Czech language]

It's classical 6/49 system with additional number, drawn twice per session, and having three sessions a week.

Luckily, they provide all the historical data about the draws, and they are publicly available, here: https://www.sazka.cz/loterie/historie-c ... me=sportka
It's CSV form, covering draws from it's very beginning, somewhere back in 1993.

Having said that, I thought it might not be impossible to add it to the current list of lotteries which results you're analyzing and providing.
By doing this, you'd expand your coverage over the Czech Republic, which has a long tradition of lottery and might benefit you as well.

Regards

Nick

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Czech national lottery with all draws history available

Post by LottoMatic » 28 Jan 2022, 02:51

Hi Nick and welcome to the forums.

Adding new lotteries requires significant amount of work. And, once lottery is set up on LottoMatic, there is constant work that needs to be done to maintain it (analysis, results update, predictions, etc.)

For this reason, in order for us to include any new lottery, we need to see that there is interest from several people for it. If you know people who'd like to use our services (not necessarily wanting to become paying members) for any of the Czeck lotteries you've mentioned, please invite them to reply to this post and mention which lottery they'd like to have implemented.

We will make a decision based on the number of requests and what they contain.