Manage your notifications
Latest results → Monday, December 4th
Notable in these results
- The greatest distance between two adjacent numbers in these results is 28 (10 to 38) while the smallest distance is 2 (8 to 10)
- It is worth mentioning that numbers 2, 8, 38 were also drawn in the latest Dutch Lotto results.
- Numbers 10 from this draw can be found in the previous France Lotto numbers and/or their neighbors.
- Take a look at: 8, 38. Note how they all have the same last digit, which is 8
- The first 3 statistical factors (Sum of numbers, Sum of digits and Numbers range) are all up compared to the previous ones.
- Look how close to each other these 2 numbers have been: 41, 44. Only 3 numbers apart and they all share the same decade represented by number 4
- Except for 1 (41), all are even numbers: (8, 10, 38, 44)
Our best prediction for this draw was
France Lotto predictions for the next draw available here
France Lotto results resources
Brief latest statistics Last draw summary Heat map Hot/Cold/Overdue - 100 draws Hot/Cold/Overdue - 4 weeks Numbers that DID follow... ...and numbers that did NOT Average of numbers
France Lotto latest results summary
- Based on the France Lotto results history, here are the numbers that have been drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 22 came out 3 times after number 08
- The following France Lotto numbers: 27, 11 and 14 came out 3 times after number 10
- Number 13 came out 2 times after number 38
- Number 11 came out 5 times after number 41
- Number 27 came out 4 times after number 44
- On the other hand, number 2 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- France Lotto number 3 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 38 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 43. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
My saved predictions
You don't have any saved predictions yet. The France Lotto predictions can be saved from the predictions page