Manage your notifications
Latest results → Monday, December 4th
Notable in these results
- The first 3 statistical factors (Sum of numbers, Sum of digits and Numbers range) are mixed.
- The greatest distance between two adjacent numbers in these results is 22 (12 to 34) while the smallest distance is 1 (due to the consecutive numbers)
- Numbers 10 from this draw can be found in the previous SA Daily Lotto numbers and/or their neighbors.
- Look how close to each other these 2 numbers have been: 6, 7. Only 1 numbers apart and they all share the same decade represented by number 0
- Except for 1 (7), all are even numbers: (6, 10, 12, 34)
Our best prediction for this draw was
SA Daily Lotto predictions for the next draw available here
SA Daily Lotto results resources
Brief latest statistics Last draw summary Heat map Hot/Cold/Overdue - 100 draws Hot/Cold/Overdue - 4 weeks Numbers that DID follow... ...and numbers that did NOT Average of numbers
SA Daily Lotto latest results summary
- Based on the SA Daily Lotto results history, here are the numbers that have been drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 13 came out 6 times after number 06
- Number 36 came out 6 times after number 07
- Number 28 came out 6 times after number 10
- Number 08 came out 6 times after number 12
- Number 31 came out 5 times after number 34
- On the other hand, number 24 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- SA Daily Lotto number 31 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 27 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 8. (changed from 12)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
My saved predictions
You don't have any saved predictions yet. The SA Daily Lotto predictions can be saved from the predictions page